The Multimedia Designer will design and bring all Alta Sales, Inc. concepts visually to life to support every aspect of the brand identity. Qualified applicant will make customized visual presentations by effectively using various multimedia mediums and methods to provide stimulating visual effects, graphic design and informative product layouts.
- Design a variety of deliverables within brand guidelines.
- Review market research, category, trend and competitive analyses to identify consumer needs and insights that pinpoint compelling new opportunities and that refine product positioning and development.
- Partner with the content development teams to bring designs to life and to make adjustments to the original designs as needed.
- Provide user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery and provide life-cycle maintenance oversight for content;
- Ability to design compelling advertisement ads for both online, publications, and mobile applications.
- Have a command of the creative requirements of marketing communications including: advertising, print collateral, logo development, and ad interactive multimedia.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability across all media platforms.
- Strong portfolio with a minimum of 3 years in the creative industry, agency experience is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite required. Exceptional Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills. Must be current.
- Conceptual thinker with a strong organization skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take ownership of tasks
- Ability to design and produce print ready files
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong communication skills to succeed in a shifting and collaborative environment with constructive feedback
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- Skin Care