- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MAKEUP - apply this loose powder after you’ve finished your makeup application to make your makeup last.
- CAN BE WORN OVER MAKEUP OR ALONE - whether you’ve fully glammed your face, going for a minimalist makeup with BB Cream, or sporting natural skin, this finishing powder provides a soft, matte finish all day.
- SOAKS UP EXCESS OIL ON YOUR FACE - when used correctly, this powder absorbs unwanted excess oil from your face without drying your skin. Great for oily skin!
- MINIMIZES IMPERFECTIONS - a little bit of this translucent makeup powder will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores without making your skin look “aged.”
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TONES - fair, dark, and every tone in between - this finishing powder is translucent so it will match your skin’s natural color. Only a little bit per application is needed.
Create a long lasting soft, matte makeup finish for all day wear. When you use a finishing powder, you extend the life of your makeup. This translucent finishing powder may look white in the container - but it blends flawlessly into your skin, matching your skin’s pigmentation. Only a little bit is needed (if you use too much, you may look a little on the pale or ashy side). The powder creates a soft and sheer matte finish on your skin, and absorbs excess oil. Unlike cheap loose finishing powders that make you look aged, this powder will help mask minor imperfections like fine lines and large pores.
How to use correctly. This lightweight translucent finishing powder is meant to be used after you’ve applied all your makeup. Dust on a very light coat of finishing powder on your skin. For best results, blend further with a kabuki brush in a circular motion. If you don’t blend the finishing powder well enough, you could end up with dreaded flashback. Unlike a setting powder, this finishing powder isn’t meant to be used as a translucent powder baking makeup.
Item specifics: The loose finishing powder is stored in a small jar. When you uncap the lid, you will notice small holes on an interior plastic cap. To get the powder out, you can either shake the container with the lid on, or tap the side of the container with your hand to. A flocked powder puff with ribbon is included with the powder.
Extend the life your makeup while minimizing imperfections. Buy now and be photo ready!