The e-Commerce Sales Representative will work as a member of the sales and marketing team to help develop sales opportunities through our web portal and e-Commerce vendors, key account distribution, and direct-to-consumer- sales.
- Ensure all selling platform listings have accurate product information.
- Enter and register transactions accurately.
- Manage and develop e-Commerce sales pipeline.
- Utilize product knowledge to promote sales.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain item databases across multiple e-Commerce platforms.
- Work with management for customer growth, identify target segments of scaffold industry and identify sales opportunities to expand existing account base.
- Web/e-Commerce brand and production promotion.
- Continually grow the territory through new customer acquisitions and account growth.
- Two years’ sales experience in successfully selling goods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Skin Care